Beef Kebabs w Vegetable Medley
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) beef tenderloin chunk pieces
- 1/2 whole(s) red bell pepper squares
- 1/2 whole(s) yellow bell peppers squares
- 10 whole(s) garlic cloves
- 12 piece(s) cherry tomatoes
- 12 piece(s) pineapple chunks
- 3 piece(s) green onions 2 inch pieces
- 16 piece(s) skewers
- 1.Cut meat into desired chunks or cubes. Mix beef with marinade ingredients and keep overnight in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- 2.Meanwhile, cut all vegetables and fruits into chunks and set aside.
- 3.In a non-stick pan, fry the beef chunks on medium-high heat until browned. Set aside to cool.
- 4.Make the glaze by combining all ingredients into a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and let cool while stirring with a brush in the process.
- 5.Once meat has cooled, place desired pieces onto the wooden skewers. On medium heat, pan fry the skewers for 3, 4 minutes on each side while brushing with glaze. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- 6.Serve on a bed of white rice and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion strips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliviajasonkim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes