Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) beef sirloin steak
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger powder
- Mix above ingredients for sauce. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight in fridge
- Also good as marinade for beef in fajitas
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note