Beef Kabob Spinach Salad
Serve this zippy salad with roasted potatoes, rolls and a mandarin orange salad. From Gail Reinford: Souderton, Pennsylvania. Recipe published in Taste of Home June/July 2006.
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 2 pound(s) beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup(s) (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 10-ounce package(s) fresh baby spinach
- • In a large resealable bag, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, chili powder, salt, oil and hot pepper sauce. Add beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, onions and garlic; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- • Drain and discard marinade. Thread the beef cubes onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Serve with spinach and yogurt sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note