Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 pound(s) rump roast sliced for jerky
- Soak meat at room temp for 1 hour in marinade or in fridge overnight.
- 6 to 10 hrs in food dehydrator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note