Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean beef
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) hickory smoked salt
- cut into slices about 1/8 to 1/4 inch wide. Marinate for at least 1 hour. Lay strips in shallow pan and bake at 150 -200 degrees for 4 - 7 hours (until dried out)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Jerky Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks