Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) beef thin sliced
- 10 ounce(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) canadian steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1. Blend onion powder, steak seasoning, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- 2. Slice beef into strips.
- 3. Place beef in soy sauce mix. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- 4. Place beef in dehydrator. Following dehydrator instructions for drying meat. If your dehydrator didn't come with instructions, dry 16-24 hours, or until beef reaches desired dryness.
- 5. Remove and bag.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by matthewsmaynard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note