- 2T butter
- 1 med onion thinly sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 4 oz Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Whole Beef Filet
- S&P to taste
- Sprinkle Filet with salt and pepper. Place in foil and bake or grill until desired doneness.
- Melt butter in pan and and saute onion and mushrooms. Reduce heat.
- Bring whipping cream to boil and reduce heat to low. Whisk in gorgonzola cheese and heat until cheese is melted about 4 min. Stir in onions and mushrooms.
- Slice filet into steaks and serve cheese sauce over top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyallen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Gorgonzola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes