Beef Fried Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 beef top sirloin steaks (5 ounces each), cut into thin strips
- 2 1/2 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 4 cup(s) cold cooked instant rice
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set. Remove and keep warm.
- • In the same pan, stir-fry the beef, coleslaw, asparagus and onion in remaining oil for 4-6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- • Add rice and butter; cook and stir over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Add eggs; stir in soy sauce and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note