Beef Fillets with Orange Cream
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
More From Southern Living
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Garnish: orange rind curls
- Sprinkle steaks with cracked pepper, if desired.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Bring whipping cream, marmalade, and horseradish to a boil in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve immediately with steaks; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes