Beef Filets with Grilled Vegetables
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (1-1/2 inches thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoon(s) pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 8 to 12 romaine leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- • Rub steaks with 2 teaspoons pepper; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add salad dressing; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- • Meanwhile, brush romaine, tomatoes and onion with oil. Grill tomatoes and onion, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until onion is crisp-tender. Grill romaine for 30 seconds on each side or until heated through. Wrap vegetables in foil and set aside.
- • Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting occasionally with butter.
- • Serve with grilled vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and remaining pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note