Beef Fettuccine Dinner
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 package(s) (4.3 ounces) fettuccine and beef-flavored sauce mix
- 1 8-ounce can(s) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 11-ounce can(s) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- • In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water; bring to a boil. Stir in the fettuccine mix, tomato sauce and chili powder. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or until thickened.
- • Stir in corn and 2/3 cup cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note