Beef Fajitas With Pico de Gallo
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 (1-pound) flank steaks
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Pico de Gallo
- Garnishes: lime wedges, fresh cilantro sprigs
- Combine Italian dressing and fajita seasoning in a shallow dish or zip-top plastic bag; add steak. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Preheat a two-sided contact indoor electric grill according to manufacturer's instructions on HIGH. Place steaks on grill rack, close lid, and grill 10 minutes (medium-rare) or to desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut steaks diagonally across the grain into very thin slices, and serve with tortillas, cheese, and Pico de Gallo. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: When using an outdoor gas or charcoal grill, grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 8 minutes. Turn and grill 5 more minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Proceed as directed. For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Fajita Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes