Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tex Mex Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 8-10 Egg Crepes
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- cilantro, chopped
- lime wedges
- Toss together steak, Tex Mex Seasoning Blend, and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add peppers and garlic and cook for 2 more minutes. Raise heat to high and add steak. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Heat crepes in a warm oven for 5 minutes, or microwave for 1 minute. Place fajita mixture on crepes and serve with garnishes of your choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes