Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tex Mex Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 8-10 Egg Crepes
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- cilantro, chopped
- lime wedges
- Toss together steak, Tex Mex Seasoning Blend, and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add peppers and garlic and cook for 2 more minutes. Raise heat to high and add steak. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Heat crepes in a warm oven for 5 minutes, or microwave for 1 minute. Place fajita mixture on crepes and serve with garnishes of your choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note