Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground beef, browned
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning (and water)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) Tomato Soup
- 1 cup(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 10 ounce(s) Can enchilada sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- Combine beef, onion and cheese (after browning beef). Combine Soup and Enchilada sauce. Dip tortillas in oil on each side to soften. Top each with beef mixture; roll up and place seam side down in 19 x 13 dish. Pour sauce over the top and top with cheese.
- 350 Degrees for 1/2 hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes