Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 c cup(s) Onion Diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) Beef brisket Cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) Pepper jack cheese Shredded
- 1-14oz package(s) Refrigerated pie crust Bring to room temperature
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1. Heat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and cumin; Cook 3 min. Stir in tomato sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Stir in beef. Let cool slightly and then fold in cheese.
- 3. On a lightly floured surface or Pampered Chef pastry mat, roll pie crusts out into circles and cut into quarters.
- 4. Spoon filling onto half of each pastry and fold over to enclose. Crimp edges with a fork to seal. Place empanadas on baking sheet; brush with egg and poke top with fork to vent.
- 5. Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve with avocado and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clfoxone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note