Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 c cup(s) Onion Diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) Beef brisket Cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) Pepper jack cheese Shredded
- 1-14oz package(s) Refrigerated pie crust Bring to room temperature
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1. Heat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and cumin; Cook 3 min. Stir in tomato sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Stir in beef. Let cool slightly and then fold in cheese.
- 3. On a lightly floured surface or Pampered Chef pastry mat, roll pie crusts out into circles and cut into quarters.
- 4. Spoon filling onto half of each pastry and fold over to enclose. Crimp edges with a fork to seal. Place empanadas on baking sheet; brush with egg and poke top with fork to vent.
- 5. Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve with avocado and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clfoxone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes