Beef Consumme (Betty Crocker) MKH
Use in French Onion Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Beef Consumme
- 1 can(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) white or yellow onions sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) celery sliced
- 2 sprig(s) parsley
- 1 whole(s) bay leaf small
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- Combine. Heat to boiling. Reduce to simmer. Cover and simmer 30 minutes. Strain. Toss solids.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarlaHartson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Consumme (Betty Crocker) MKH Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews