Beef Chop Suey
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1 whole(s) Onion (quartered) or (chopped)
- 1 bunch(es) Celery
- 4 can(s) Bamboo Shoots
- 2 can(s) Bean Sprouts
- 1 can(s) Chop Suey Vegetables
- 1 can(s) Water Chesnut
- 1 bag(s) Pea Pods
- 1-2 cube(s) Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1-2 jar(s) Bead Mollasses
- 3 pound roast cut into cubes. ( I used Sirloin Tip Roast)
- Onion cut into Quarters.
- Sliced Celery
- 4- 5ounce cans of Bamboo Shoots
- 2- 14 ounce cans Bean Sprouts
- 1- 28 ounce can Chop Suey Vegetables
- 1- 5 ounce can Water Chesnuts (or more if you like)
- 1 bag Pea Pods
- (I used La Choy canned vegetables but you can use any name brand)
- 5- Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1-2 Jars Bead Molasses (i used 2)
- Fry meat until browned add onion fry 2-3 min more(Do Not Drain) you want drippings for flavor.
- Add a gallon of water, 5 beef bouillon cubes, and celery bring to a boil reduce heat and let simmer so meat gets tender.
- Simmer 1 hour Covered.
- Add all vegetables and 2 jars of Bead Molasses
- Simmer 1 more hour Covered Stir Occasionally
- Serve over Rice
- You can also add other vegetables like Mushroom,Green Onion,Broccoli,Carrot ect...
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rockgrl21 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes