Beef Chop Suey
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1 whole(s) Onion (quartered) or (chopped)
- 1 bunch(es) Celery
- 4 can(s) Bamboo Shoots
- 2 can(s) Bean Sprouts
- 1 can(s) Chop Suey Vegetables
- 1 can(s) Water Chesnut
- 1 bag(s) Pea Pods
- 1-2 cube(s) Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1-2 jar(s) Bead Mollasses
- 3 pound roast cut into cubes. ( I used Sirloin Tip Roast)
- Onion cut into Quarters.
- Sliced Celery
- 4- 5ounce cans of Bamboo Shoots
- 2- 14 ounce cans Bean Sprouts
- 1- 28 ounce can Chop Suey Vegetables
- 1- 5 ounce can Water Chesnuts (or more if you like)
- 1 bag Pea Pods
- (I used La Choy canned vegetables but you can use any name brand)
- 5- Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1-2 Jars Bead Molasses (i used 2)
- Fry meat until browned add onion fry 2-3 min more(Do Not Drain) you want drippings for flavor.
- Add a gallon of water, 5 beef bouillon cubes, and celery bring to a boil reduce heat and let simmer so meat gets tender.
- Simmer 1 hour Covered.
- Add all vegetables and 2 jars of Bead Molasses
- Simmer 1 more hour Covered Stir Occasionally
- Serve over Rice
- You can also add other vegetables like Mushroom,Green Onion,Broccoli,Carrot ect...
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rockgrl21 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note