Beef & Cheese Foldover
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 bottle(s) Heinz Chilli Sauce
- 6 slice(s) American Cheese
- 2-8 ounce(s) cans of Crescent Rolls
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds
- Brown ground beef & onion. Drain. Stir in chili sauce. Heat through and set aside. Line 11x13 cookie sheet with parchment paper. Unroll one can of crescent rolls, leaving the rectangles attached. Press perforations together to seal. Spread meat mixture down center of dough, leaving 3/4" around edge to seal top crust to bottom. Top meat with slices of American Cheese down center. Unroll second can of crescent rolls and lay over top of meat mixture. Press edges of top and bottom together to seal. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-25 min.
- *Note: picture is before top crust is laid on.
- *Note: Add 1 tsp Italian seasoning to ground beef when browning w/onion, then substitute chili sauce with pizza sauce and use provolone or mozzarella slices for a "pizza-type" version
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cnorris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef & Cheese Foldover Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes