Beef Cabbage Stir-Fry
- 3 cup(s) shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 pound(s) beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 14-ounce can(s) bean sprouts, drained
- 1 8-ounce can(s) bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 8-ounce can(s) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- • In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry cabbage in oil until cabbage begins to soften. Add beef; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add the onions and celery; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the bean sprouts, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts.
- • In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and vegetables are tender. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note