Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 15 ounce(s) refried beans mashed well
- 3 cup(s) mexican blend cheese shredded
- flour tortillas
- aluminum foil
- Brown beef with cayenne pepper, garlic, and taco seasoning mix. Drain fat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add in salsa, refried beans, and shredded cheese; mix well. Spoon into flour tortilla and fold. Wrap each burrito in foil and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with Turtle's Terrifice Spanish Rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes