Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 15 ounce(s) refried beans mashed well
- 3 cup(s) mexican blend cheese shredded
- flour tortillas
- aluminum foil
- Brown beef with cayenne pepper, garlic, and taco seasoning mix. Drain fat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add in salsa, refried beans, and shredded cheese; mix well. Spoon into flour tortilla and fold. Wrap each burrito in foil and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with Turtle's Terrifice Spanish Rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note