Beef Burgers With Dill Pickle Rémoulade
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound Lean Ground U.S. BEEF
- 1/2 pound JIMMY DEAN Pork Sausage
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon MORTON Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Dill Pickle RÃ©moulade
- 6 seeded hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- 6 Swiss cheese slices
- 6 cooked bacon slices
- Toppings: green leaf lettuce, sliced ripe tomatoes, thin Vidalia onion slices
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into 6 patties.
- Cook patties over medium heat in a large skillet or on a griddle coated with cooking spray 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- Spread Dill Pickle Rémoulade evenly on cut sides of each bun half; layer bottoms with hamburgers, cheese slices, bacon slices, and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef Burgers With Dill Pickle Rémoulade Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes