- 1 pound Lean Ground U.S. BEEF
- 1/2 pound JIMMY DEAN Pork Sausage
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon MORTON Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Dill Pickle Rémoulade
- 6 seeded hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- 6 Swiss cheese slices
- 6 cooked bacon slices
- Toppings: green leaf lettuce, sliced ripe tomatoes, thin Vidalia onion slices
How to Make It
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into 6 patties.
Cook patties over medium heat in a large skillet or on a griddle coated with cooking spray 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done.
Spread Dill Pickle Rémoulade evenly on cut sides of each bun half; layer bottoms with hamburgers, cheese slices, bacon slices, and desired toppings.