Beef Broccoli Wellington
Ground beef and broccoli wraped in cresent roll crust.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef - browned
- 1 bag(s) broccoli - thawed & drained
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) onion - medium chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) crescent rolls
- 1 egg - beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) poppy seed
- Bake at 375 degrees 18-22 minutes
- Brown ground beef. Drain well.
- Add broccoli, cheese, onion, sour cream, salt and pepper to beef.
- Mix ingredients well and simmer 10 minutes
- Lay crescent rolls on ungreased cookie sheet
- Overlap two long sides 1/2 inche. Firmly press edges together & seal perforations
- Press out into a 13x7 rectangle
- Spoon meat mixture down middle. Bring long edges together over filling.
- Pinch edges to seal
- Brush crust with beaten egg. Sprinkle top with poppy seed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-22 minutes
- Can freeze half of rectangle for 2nd meal
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note