Beef Broccoli Wellington
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef - browned
- 1 bag(s) broccoli - thawed & drained
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) onion - medium chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) crescent rolls
- 1 egg - beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) poppy seed
- Bake at 375 degrees 18-22 minutes
- Brown ground beef. Drain well.
- Add broccoli, cheese, onion, sour cream, salt and pepper to beef.
- Mix ingredients well and simmer 10 minutes
- Lay crescent rolls on ungreased cookie sheet
- Overlap two long sides 1/2 inche. Firmly press edges together & seal perforations
- Press out into a 13x7 rectangle
- Spoon meat mixture down middle. Bring long edges together over filling.
- Pinch edges to seal
- Brush crust with beaten egg. Sprinkle top with poppy seed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-22 minutes
- Can freeze half of rectangle for 2nd meal
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes