I cut the recipe in half for two people. I also added 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp basil and 1/2 tsp thyme (both dried).
Beef and Broccoli Wellington
Ground beef makes this a quick take on an old classic...yummy!
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2-oz.) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (20-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 (8-oz.) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- Brown ground beef with onion and mushrooms in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Stir in broccoli and cheese. When cheese is melted, stir in sour cream.
- Line a lightly greased 13"x9" pan with one tube crescent rolls. Spoon ground beef mixture over rolls; arrange remaining of tube rolls on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden. Cut into squares to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles