- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2-oz.) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (20-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 (8-oz.) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make It
Brown ground beef with onion and mushrooms in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Stir in broccoli and cheese. When cheese is melted, stir in sour cream.
Line a lightly greased 13"x9" pan with one tube crescent rolls. Spoon ground beef mixture over rolls; arrange remaining of tube rolls on top.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden. Cut into squares to serve.