Beef Broccoli Supper
From Nita Graffis: Dove Creek, Colorado. Recipe published in Quick Cooking September/October 2003.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) uncooked long grain rice
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- • Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the rice, broccoli, soup, milk, seasoning blend, salt and pepper; stir until combined. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- • Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over beef mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note