Beef & Broccoli Skillet
Full-flavored Beef & Broccoli Skillet. From Jackie Hannahs: Fountain, Michigan. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 3 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- • In a large skillet, saute beef in oil until no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the broccoli, soup, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in beef; heat through. Serve with rice if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note