- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (16-oz.) can fat-free refried beans
- 6 corn tostada shells
- 1 pound chopped barbecued beef brisket (without sauce), warmed*
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded pepper Jack cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400º. Stir together salsa and cilantro. Spread beans on tostada shells. Place shells on a jelly-roll pan; top with brisket, onion, and salsa mixture.
Bake at 400º for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately with desired toppings.
*Chopped grilled steak or pot roast may be substituted.