Beef and Blue Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (25-ounce) packages frozen roll dough (we tested with Rich's)
- Blue Cheese Spread
- 1 1/2 pounds premium sandwich-sliced deli roast beef (we tested with Boar's Head)
- Caramelized Onions
- Prepare rolls, and bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Slice rolls in half; spread tops and bottoms of rolls with Blue Cheese Spread. Place roast beef on bottoms of rolls; top beef with Caramelized Onions. Cover with tops.
- Make Ahead: Rolls, Blue Cheese Spread, and Caramelized Onions can be made a day ahead. Assemble sandwiches no more than 2 hours before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers