Beef and Blue Crostini
- 12 (1/4-inch-thick) French bread slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (7-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Roast Beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Top each bread slice with chopped roast beef, sour cream mixture, and blue cheese. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This