- 12 (1/4-inch-thick) French bread slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (7-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Roast Beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh chives
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
Meanwhile, stir together sour cream and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Top each bread slice with chopped roast beef, sour cream mixture, and blue cheese. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. Garnish, if desired.