Beef & Blue Cheese Tart
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- • In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt and pepper; set aside.
- • On a lightly floured surface, roll crust into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- • In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; spread over crust to within 2 in. of edges. Spoon beef mixture over top. Fold up edges of crust over filling, leaving center uncovered.
- • Bake at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden. Using the parchment paper, slide tart onto a wire rack. Sprinkle with blue cheese; let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note