- 1 pound ground round
- 2 (15-ounce) cans no-salt-added black beans, undrained
- 1 cup medium or hot chunky salsa
- 2 (8-ounce) cans no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
- Low-fat sour cream (optional)
- Shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (optional)
- calories 236
- caloriesfromfat 15 %
- fat 3.9 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 22.8 g
- carbohydrate 27.6 g
- fiber 5.2 g
- cholesterol 38 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 229 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook meat in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary.
While meat cooks, drain and mash 1 can of beans. Add mashed beans, undrained beans, salsa, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix to saucepan; stir well. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Spoon into serving bowls. If desired, top with sour cream and shredded cheese.