So easy and sooooo GOOD,
Beef & Barley Vegetable Stew
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Boneless beef chuck roast Cut into 1" cubes
- 3 Potatoes Peeled & cubed
- 3 cup(s) Water Hot
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Baby Carrots
- 1 can(s) Condensed Tomato soup Undiluted
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Celery rib Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Browning sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Beef bullion
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 cup(s) barley
- 1 bag(s) Mixed vegetables Frozen
- Place roast, potatoes, hot water, carrots, soup, onion, celery, Worcestershire sauce, browning sauce, salt & pepper in crock OT. Cook low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add mixed vegetables & barley. Cook 35 to 45 mins longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ponyrides and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes