So easy and sooooo GOOD,
Beef & Barley Vegetable Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Boneless beef chuck roast Cut into 1" cubes
- 3 Potatoes Peeled & cubed
- 3 cup(s) Water Hot
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Baby Carrots
- 1 can(s) Condensed Tomato soup Undiluted
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Celery rib Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Browning sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Beef bullion
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 cup(s) barley
- 1 bag(s) Mixed vegetables Frozen
- Place roast, potatoes, hot water, carrots, soup, onion, celery, Worcestershire sauce, browning sauce, salt & pepper in crock OT. Cook low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add mixed vegetables & barley. Cook 35 to 45 mins longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ponyrides and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note