My children loved these sandwiches (so much so that they asked to have them for their lunches today)! Only change I made was in using Publix's Hoagie Rolls rather than frozen ciabatta (plus I didn't toast the bread). This recipe is definitely going in our regular lineup
Beef-and-Arugula Ciabatta Sandwiches
Beef-and-Arugula Ciabatta Sandwiches are a welcomed addition to any lunch menu. These sandwiches get their zing from the red pepper jelly that's stirred into mayonnaise.
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen individual ciabatta rolls
- 8 rare deli roast beef slices (about 1/2 lb.)
- 8 Havarti cheese slices (about 1/2 lb.)
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together first 2 ingredients.
- 2. Place rolls on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted but still soft. Let cool 10 minutes; split rolls.
- 3. Spread cut sides of rolls with mayonnaise mixture. Layer bottom roll halves with beef, folding slices as needed to fit rolls. Top each with cheese, arugula, and remaining roll halves, mayonnaise mixture sides down.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note