Tasty sandwiches for an easy weeknight dinner or for weekday lunches. Good with a soup like tomato, or a salad. Any firm roll will work. I used rolls from the bakery, not frozen, and warmed them. The red pepper jelly mayonnaise mixture is flavorful, not too spicy.
Beef-and-Arugula Ciabatta Sandwiches
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Vanessa McNeil Rocchio
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen individual ciabatta rolls
- 8 rare deli roast beef slices (about 1/2 lb.)
- 8 Havarti cheese slices (about 1/2 lb.)
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together first 2 ingredients.
- 2. Place rolls on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted but still soft. Let cool 10 minutes; split rolls.
- 3. Spread cut sides of rolls with mayonnaise mixture. Layer bottom roll halves with beef, folding slices as needed to fit rolls. Top each with cheese, arugula, and remaining roll halves, mayonnaise mixture sides down.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches