Beef-and-Sausage Meatloaf With Chunky Red Sauce on Cheese Toast
Photo: Van Chaplin; Styling: Rose Nguyen
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 cooked Beef-and-Sausage Meatloaf, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) French bread loaf
- 1 (8-oz.) block mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- Chunky Red Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Cut chilled meatloaf into 6 (1-inch-thick) slices. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove to a wire rack. Increase oven temperature to 400°.
- 3. Cut bread diagonally into 6 (1-inch-thick) slices. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup (4 oz.) mozzarella cheese.
- 4. Bake at 400° for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Place 1 meatloaf slice on each piece of cheese toast. Top with desired amount of Chunky Red Sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and remaining cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note