Beef and Pepperoni Calzones
- 2 teaspoon(s) Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 1 (6oz) can(s) low sodium tomato paste
- Olive Oil
- 1 package(s) pepperoni slices
- 1 jar(s) pizza sauce
- 2 (10oz) can(s) refridgerated pizza crust
- 14 ounce(s) Sherreded mozzarella cheese
- Cook ground beef, drain. Add 2 1/2 cup of cheese, tomato paste, pepperoni slices and seasoning, warm through.
- Unroll each pizza crust and cut into thrids. Roll each portion to a 5 inch circle. Spread 3/4 cup of meat mixture evenly over half of each circle. Moisten edges with water, fold over and press edges to seal. Place on lightly greased baking sheets, cut slits into tops to allow steam to escape. Brush with olive oil.
- Bake at 375* for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Top w/pizza sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lacielynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beef and Pepperoni Calzones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes