My family loves this meatloaf and it never fails to please! Very moist and the flavor combination is outstanding. We use ground turkey in place of the ground beef but other than that we don't change a thing.
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 367
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 36g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 501mg
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine beef, soup, bread crumbs, eggs, Parmesan, herbes de Provence and pepper. With a wooden spoon, mix until just blended. Spoon meat mixture into a 10-inch pie pan and gently press it into pan.
- Bake meatloaf until firm to touch in center, 50 to 60 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with mashed sweet potatoes (see recipe, below) and buttered peas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This