1. Cook the ground beef in a skillet on medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Stir frequently, and break up the beef. Add taco seasoning and mix to coat beef. Then add the chopped green chiles, garlic, and onions. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the drained black beans, mix well, and remove from heat.
2. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
3. Spray a large rectangular glass pan with cooking spray. Spread a half cup of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan. Warm the tortillas in the oven for one minute. Remove tortillas from oven and begin to create the enchiladas by filling tortilla with one spoonful of beef mixture, carefully roll, and place seam side down in pan. Repeat until all tortillas have been used/filled. Pour the remaining 1-1/2 cups enchilada sauce over top of the enchiladas. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven. Top with 1 cup shredded cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
5. Top with green onions and cilantro (optional) and serve immediately.
Go to full version of