BEEF AND GREEN BEAN STEW
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Carrots Sliced
- 1 pound(s) Stew beef, cut in pcs.
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Potatoes Chopped
- 1 can(s) Green beans Drained
- 1/2 cup(s) Frozen corn
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Minced
- 1 envelope(s) Onion soup mix
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Water
- Combine all ingred. In slow cooker. Cook on high for 1 hr. then on low for 5to6hrs. Or until carrots and beef are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BEEF AND GREEN BEAN STEW Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews