Beef and Corn Tacos with Garlicky Roasted Peppers
Community Recipe from
- 2 bell peppers each cut into 8 pieces
- 2 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 pound(s) ground beef chuck
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground ancho chili powder or standard chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas warmed
- 1 avocado cut up
- grated cheese
- fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- 1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the bell peppers and garlic with 1 tbl of the oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Roast until tender, 12-14 mins.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the remaining tbl of oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the onion and 1/2 tsp salt and cook stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, 3-5 mins. Add the beef,corn,and chili powder and cook, stirring occasionaly, until the beef is browned, 6-8 mins.
- 3. Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas and top with the avacodo, cheddar, salsa and cilatro. Serve with the bell peppers and lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes