Beef and Corn Tacos with Garlicky Roasted Peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bell peppers each cut into 8 pieces
- 2 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 pound(s) ground beef chuck
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground ancho chili powder or standard chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas warmed
- 1 avocado cut up
- grated cheese
- fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- 1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the bell peppers and garlic with 1 tbl of the oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Roast until tender, 12-14 mins.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the remaining tbl of oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the onion and 1/2 tsp salt and cook stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, 3-5 mins. Add the beef,corn,and chili powder and cook, stirring occasionaly, until the beef is browned, 6-8 mins.
- 3. Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas and top with the avacodo, cheddar, salsa and cilatro. Serve with the bell peppers and lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note