Beef and Broccoli Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 cup(s) uncooked instant rice
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 pound(s) fresh broccoli, chopped or 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 6 ounce(s) sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- • In a skillet, cook beef and onion in oil until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, rice, soup and water.
- • Place cooked broccoli in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; spoon meat mixture over top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with parsley if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note