Beef and Broccoli
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour plus two tbsp
- 1 1/2 can(s) beef broth 10.5 ounce cans
- 3 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless round steak cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 6 cup(s) fresh broccoli chopped
- Combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until flour and sugar are dissolved.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vemorgan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note