Beef and Broccoli
This recipe tastes just like the beef and broccoli we've had in our favorite restaurants.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour plus two tbsp
- 1 1/2 can(s) beef broth 10.5 ounce cans
- 3 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless round steak cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 6 cup(s) fresh broccoli chopped
- Combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until flour and sugar are dissolved.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vemorgan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note