Beef and Bean Crescent Burritos
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) black beans, rinsed, drained (from 15-oz can)
- 2 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 8-ounce can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls or refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- • In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, beans and taco seasoning mix. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- • Separate or cut dough into 8 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon beef mixture down center of each rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Starting with short side, roll up; pinch edge to seal. Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- • Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note