Beef and Bacon Chowder 2
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 4 cup(s) milk
- 3 cup(s) cubed peeled potatoes, cooked
- 2 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cup(s) chopped carrots, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, celery and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the milk, potatoes, soup, carrots, salt and pepper; heat through. Stir in the bacon just before serving. Yield: 3 quarts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note