Beeb's Tuscano Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) italian sausage
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 package(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Remove sausage from casings, if necessary. Brown sausage in a 4 quart soup pot along with onion and garlic; drain fat.
- Add broth and undrained spinach; bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 30 minutes. Add cream and simmer a few minutes until cream is heated. Season to taste. Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese over each serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by libbagolda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes