Beeb's Tuscano Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) italian sausage
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 package(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Remove sausage from casings, if necessary. Brown sausage in a 4 quart soup pot along with onion and garlic; drain fat.
- Add broth and undrained spinach; bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 30 minutes. Add cream and simmer a few minutes until cream is heated. Season to taste. Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese over each serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by libbagolda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note