Becky's Sweet & Hot Thai Chili Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger paste
- 3/4 cup(s) Iron Chef Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 8 ounce(s) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced water chestnuts
- 1/2 cube(s) bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup(s) tricolored bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- Mix the first four ingredients together, and set aside. Heat the canola oil in a wok, and brown chicken thighs. Add the vegetables and stir fry until tender. Add the chili sauce mixture (retaining 3 tablespoons) and bring to a boil. Mix the reserved chili sauce with the cornstarch and slowly add to the boiling pot, immediately reducing the heat.
- Serve over Jasmine rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sparkeydoodle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note