Becky Perkinson's Congealed Raspberry Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 box(es) raspberry jello (not sugar free)
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 whole cranberry sauce
- Spray a gelatin mold or a 13x9 Pyrex dish with cooking spray.
- Mix 1 box jello in 1 cup boiling water. Stir til dissolved. Pour into blender and add chunks of cream cheese. Blend til sooth.
- Pour into mold or dish. Put in refrigerator til firm (not totally set but firm enough that the second layer won't sink through). Mix the next layer right before time to add to bottom layer.
- Mix the second box of jello in 1 cup boiling water. Stir up cranberry sauce in a bowl then add the jello. Pour gently over bottom layer and allow to firm completely before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Becky Perkinson's Congealed Raspberry Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables