Bebe's Tuna Salad
All ingredient besides tuna are to taste.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) good tuna packed in olive oil drained
- 1/2 - 1 cup(s) dried cranberried
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans, almonds, or walnuts chopped
- 1 organic apple diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Hellman's mayo (or more)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard (or more)
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice optional
- Blend all ingredients well, adding mayo to desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizcole and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bebe's Tuna Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads