- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced and halved
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 square BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 400°F.
UNROLL pastry on baking sheet. Fold over edges of pastry to form 1/2-inch rim; press firmly together to seal. Prick pastry sheet with fork. Bake 10 to 15 min. or until puffed and golden brown. Cool completely. Place on serving tray.
BEAT pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread onto pastry.
ARRANGE fruit over pudding mixture. Mix preserves and water; brush onto fruit. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
Total fat: 14 g
Saturated fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 240 mg
Carbohydrate: 38 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 20 g
Protein: 4 g
Vitamin A: 6% DV
Vitamin C: 45% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
Iron: 6% DV